Government IT Support
Link High has successfully applied IT expertise and experience to local governments for over 26 years, specifically municipalities, police departments, and nonprofit organizations, throughout New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.We are accustomed to working with annual budgets, bids, and state purchasing requirements. Our experience allows us to leverage discounts available to government entities and non-profits such as Tech Soup.
Our goal is to be your trusted IT advisor and to make sure that your IT budget is used effectively, specifically:
Chief Information Officer (CIO) Services – Our IT Support Agreement always includes quarterly on-site meetings with certified network and/or security engineers that work with your account manager to discuss budgeting, procurement, and IT and Security Concerns.
IT Support Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
- 24×7 Critical afterhours support included at no cost for Police and other emergency responders.
- Flat Fee IT Projects
Critical Data and Network Security
- Critical Security Patching
- Threat Intelligence Monitoring Platform w/ 24×7 Security Operations centers
- Dedicated Information Security team
- Proactive management and monitoring of your network and computers to prevent problems BEFORE they occur.
- Remote computing solutions and mobile device management
- Disaster and business continuity solutions to keep your organization up and running
Link High understands that IT solutions for federal, state, and local governments must be:
Case Study: Atlantic City’s IT Overhaul
Learn how Link High rebuilt Atlantic City’s IT infrastructure
When Atlantic City decided to overhaul their IT infrastructure, they called on Link High to do the job…